Kids need positive messages now more than ever. Keith has taken his trademark energy and interactivity and moved it online. His virtual school assemblies for middle schools, high schools, and elementary schools are as energetic and impactful as his live shows.
“Your virtual school assemblies and evening parent workshop received great feedback from students, parents, and the board of education.” -Kimberly Jacobson, Student Assistance Counselor, North Haledon Schools, NJ
- Keith will communicate with you prior to his presentation to learn more about your school culture and then incorporate what he learned into his message. Keith will work hard to conduct a virtual school presentation that has an intimate feel.
- Schools have the option of conducting two virtual assemblies on the same day if it better fits their goals. Separate schools can even share Keith on the same day to split his fee and reduce their costs.
- Keith has presented anti bullying assemblies throughout America. However, he has many other topics he is passionate about addressing that include drug and alcohol avoidance, social media/gaming addiction, coping with learning disabilities, coping with mental health challenges, and suicide prevention. Keith can deliver a virtual assembly for your school on any of these topics or incorporate them into his anti bullying presentation.
- Keith will take questions (filtered by a teacher) at the end of his presentation.
- The school will receive a one year subscription to Keith’s video streaming website, www.CharacterVideo.org (The link will take you to the separate curriculum site). This site will allow schools to stream short video lessons and follow up questions at the class room level, school wide, or directly to student’s personal devices. Perfect for distance learning! Use the virtual assembly to kick off your efforts and then follow up with Keith’s curriculum for the rest of the school year.
Students are feeling isolated and anxious. They need to know that there is hope, that something good can come out of all that we have been through. Keith can incorporate positive topics and themes into his virtual school assemblies based on grade level, demographics, and administrator input.