Kids need positive messages now more than ever. Keith has taken his trademark energy and interactivity and moved it online. His virtual school assemblies are as energetic and impactful as his live shows.
“Your virtual school assemblies and evening parent workshop received great feedback from students, parents, and the board of education.” -Kimberly Jacobson, Student Assistance Counselor, North Haledon Schools, NJ
- Keith will communicate with you prior to his presentation to learn more about your school culture and then incorporate what he learned into his message. Keith will work hard to conduct a virtual school presentation that has an intimate feel.
- Schools have the option of conducting two virtual assemblies on the same day if it better fits their goals. Separate schools can even share Keith on the same day to split his fee and reduce their costs.
- Keith has presented anti bullying assemblies throughout America. However, he has many other topics he is passionate about addressing that include drug and alcohol avoidance, social media/gaming addiction, coping with learning disabilities, coping with mental health challenges, and suicide prevention. Keith can deliver a virtual assembly for your school on any of these topics or incorporate them into his anti bullying presentation.
- Keith will take questions (filtered by a teacher) at the end of his presentation.
- The school will receive a one year subscription to Keith’s video streaming website, www.CharacterVideo.org (The link will take you to the separate curriculum site). This site will allow schools to stream short video lessons and follow up questions at the class room level, school wide, or directly to student’s personal devices. Perfect for distance learning! Use the virtual assembly to kick off your efforts and then follow up with Keith’s curriculum for the rest of the school year.
Students are feeling isolated and anxious. They need to know that there is hope, that something good can come out of all that we have been through. Keith can incorporate positive topics and themes into his virtual school assemblies based on grade level, demographics, and administrator input.
Research is showing a dramatic increase in cyberbullying due to the loss of structure and increase in unsupervised time COVID-19 has caused. Teens need to know there are consequences for cyber bullying. During Keith’s online program he will cover state HIB laws as well as the school district’s anti bullying policies.
Research indicates an increase in suicide and other self-harming behaviors due to the stress, disruption, and isolation brought about by COVID-19, especially among teens with preexisting conditions. Teens need to know that they are loved and that help is available to them. This topic can be included in Keith’s presentation based on administrator input.
FREE one year subscription to www.CharacterVideo.org with each virtual assembly.
Why Virtual Assemblies?
Virtual school assemblies are an appropriate fit for today’s educational climate because they are streamed to the individual classroom level, school wide, district wide, and even to the students’ individual devices when they are off campus – distance learning. Virtual solutions can be adapted to your school’s streaming platform.
There are many virtual presenters out there that have played a sport, won a televised competition, performed illusions, or gained proficiency in another art form. Don’t just use an entertainer for your virtual assembly, bring in a lifelong educator with an online follow up curriculum. Working with students is not a secondary carrier for Keith…it is all he has ever done.